The mountains, the waterfalls, the streams, the lakes, the fresh air, the trees, the flowers, the music, the restaurants, the shops, the people, the cool air - there are many reasons our guests come to Innisfree. To live fully and happily. Here are just some of the things you can do and experience:
Please note: The Kayak Shack is not owned and operated by Innisfree Inn.
Bookings for these activities must be made independently of your reservation at the Inn.
Here are a few of the other things you may enjoy:
Great Smoky Railroad: 50 minutes
Western Carolina University: 20 minutes
- Clare's Dancing Class Clare's Dancing Class
- Fishing for Walleye & Bass Fishing for Walleye & Bass
- Kayaking on Lake Glenville Kayaking on Lake Glenville
- Great Roads for Bikes Great Roads for Bikes
- Ping Pong Doubles Ping Pong Doubles
- Yoga & Meditation Yoga & Meditation